We are glad to announce that the first “Build Data Insights with Tableau” workshop
(21 & 22 September 2016 in Monroe Hotel Beirut) was a real success and managed to
bring companies closer to Data Analytics and effective reporting.
In collaboration with TABLEAU – the Leader BI platform for Data Visualization
And under the patronage of HEED, stay tuned for the next workshop date for more on
how to build effective Data Insights with Tableau
Have you invested in TABLEAU and need a hands-on workshop to build effective
Dashboards, Data Insights, and Analytics?
Are you working on Business Intelligence tools and need knowledge on best practices
of Data Analytics and building effective Dashboards?
Are you looking to take your Dashboards further to build dynamic stories, insights,
and problem-solving actions?
What is happening
A pragmatic hands-on workshop will be conducted to present, assist, and engage you in best practices
to connect to your data and visualize your queries without writing a single line of code. You will
benefit from participating with a network of analysts, and data-driven companies, while sharing
high and low experiences
You can create a dashboard from scratch and see how you can quickly analyse, visualize and share
information and publish your results. Whether you measure your data in petabytes or in billions of
rows, Tableau is built to work as fast as you do. It’s self-service analytics, for everyone.
21 September 2016
9.00am – 9.30am Sign-in and Attendance
9.30am – 11.00am From General Reporting to Business Intelligence (Static Reporting to Dynamic Dashboards)
11.00am – 11.15am Coffee Break
11.15am – 1.00pm Best Practices for Effective Dashboards
1.00am – 2.00pm Lunch Break
2.00pm – 3.00pm Industry-Related Business Analytics
3.00pm – 3.15pm Coffee Break
3.15pm – 4.30pm Group Hands-on Experience
22 September 2016
9.00am – 9.30am Gathering
9.00am – 11.00am Meet Tableau 10!
11.00am – 11.15am Coffee Break
11.15am – 1.00pm Group Hands-on Experience
Bring along your laptop with your copy of Tableau Desktop or the 14-day trial version installed, and
we will take it for a drive!
Registration and Fees:
- $550 / person include 2 days workshop participation, documents & materials, and lunch.
- If Discount Code available, please include it in your registration form before 9th of September:
- 50% discount for Tableau registered users
- 25% discount for early birds (register before 9th of September)
- All payments should be complete before the event dates
- No refund in case of no-show
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for everyone who meet ANY of the following criteria:
- Invested in Tableau and need a hands-on workshop to build effective Dashboards, Data Insights, Analytics.
- A person who have the objective to dig into the world of Business Intelligence and Real Data Visualization.
- An executive/manager who believes in self-service data analytics and dynamic dashboards.
- A person moving from general reporting to analyst.
For any additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +961-1-649555 Ext.6660