Heed recognizes that privacy is a fundamental human right and further recognizes the importance of security and data protection to our customers and partners worldwide. As an organization, with legal entities, business processes
Type of Information We Collect
We collect “Business Contact Information” based on the data you provide us with in order to have a better business relationship.
We may also use your email address to send updates, or news regarding our services if you have permitted us to do so. You may choose not to receive an email of this type by accessing the “unsubscribe” at the bottom of each of our emails. Please note that the email must come from the email account you wish to unsubscribe from.
How the Collected Information is Processed
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through our website subscription: We may collect business contact information when you fill them using our online services.
- Offline: We may collect business contact information from you offline, such as when we have a meeting, exchange business cards, have public seminars or workshops.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
1. You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You may call us at +961 1 644 934
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.